This event is now full!
Java programmers speak in hushed whispers about some mythical conference in the Mediterranean. Is it real? Is it truly the best Java conference in the world, as claimed here
? Who gets in?
- We're changing the upper limit to 250, for only one year.
- Instead of invitation-only, all that pass our basic criteria can come.
- Seats allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
It will be crazy. Chaotic. Dangerous. Fun. Greece will pass new geek-containment laws.
Here is how you can qualify:
- Java Champion? – you’re in
- Author of Java book w/ at least 5000 copies sold? – you’re in
- Speaker at five major Java conferences? – you’re in
- Java programmer w/ at least 6 years industry experience? – you’re in
- Female Java programmer w/ at least 2 years industry experience? – you’re in
- Personal invite by a conference “disorganizer”? – you’re in
- Anyone else – put your name down & if we have space we might do a raffle.
Don’t snooze. First-come-first-served.
JCrete® officially kicks off on Sunday the 16th of July 2017 at 8pm at the Orthodox Academy of Crete and ends on Friday the 21st of July after lunch. JCrete4Kids is on the 22nd and 23rd of July in Chania and Heraklion.
JCrete® is completely funded by its attendees. We each pay €110 directly to the Orthodox Academy of Crete for using their facilities.
Please sign up here: JCrete® 2017 Signup Form