We luck out sometimes. Next month we have this choice of incredibly interesting topics. Let me know which one you like best by replying to this discussion with a comment.
- Migrating to Microservice Databases: From Relational Monolith to Distributed Data
- Scars from the Journey: Crafting Clean & Effective Java EE applications with DDD
- Mastering Deployments with Kubernetes & OpenShift: from Basic to Zero Downtime, Blue/Green, Canary and A/B
- Live Reactive Coding with Vert.x
- Why you’re going to FAIL running Java on docker!
- Sluggish webapps no more with HTTP/2 and Vert.x
- Kubernetes for Docker developers
- Advanced Pipelines for Hypothesis-Driven Development
- Microservices Data Patterns: CQRS & Event Sourcing
- 8 Steps to Become Awesome with Kubernetes
- Service Mesh and Sidecars with Istio and Envoy
- Revisiting Effective Java in 2018
- RESTless Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Serverless or Serverfull: Microservices^Functions