Not much more to say.

Be there!

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Yesterday, I acquired from my mechanic what are disclosed as absolutely not authentic Cubanos but "they're good". Hopefully, I'll be able to share them...
I'll be there!

RSS

Happy 10th year, JCertif!

Notes

Welcome to Codetown!

Codetown is a social network. It's got blogs, forums, groups, personal pages and more! You might think of Codetown as a funky camper van with lots of compartments for your stuff and a great multimedia system, too! Best of all, Codetown has room for all of your friends.

When you create a profile for yourself you get a personal page automatically. That's where you can be creative and do your own thing. People who want to get to know you will click on your name or picture and…
Continue

Created by Michael Levin Dec 18, 2008 at 6:56pm. Last updated by Michael Levin May 4, 2018.

Looking for Jobs or Staff?

Check out the Codetown Jobs group.

Enjoy the site? Support Codetown with your donation.

InfoQ Reading List

Stability AI Releases 3D Model Generation AI Stable Video 3D

Stability AI recently released Stable Video 3D (SV3D), an AI model that can generate 3D mesh object models from a single 2D image. SV3D is based on the Stable Video Diffusion model and produces state-of-the-art results on 3D object generation benchmarks.

By Anthony Alford

How a Game of Patterns Can Help Software Organisations to Gain Insights and Improve

Patterns can help us to understand how things work and how cultures develop. The game in an organisational system is about recognizing patterns and anti-patterns. According to Tiani Jones, leaders should work on the system rather than in the system and create the conditions for the development and sustainment of good patterns in software organisations.

By Ben Linders

Mistral Large Foundation Model Now Available on Amazon Bedrock

AWS announced the availability of the Mistral Large Foundation Model on Amazon Bedrock during the recent AWS Paris Summit. This announcement comes days after the release of Mistral AI Models on Amazon Bedrock.

By Daniel Dominguez

Gemini Code Assist to Create APIs, Integrations, and Automation Flows in Public Preview

At the Cloud Next Conference, Google unveiled its enterprise-focused AI Code completion and assistance tool, Gemini Code Assist, which is available in public preview for Apigee API Management and Application Integration.

By Steef-Jan Wiggers

Presentation: Success Patterns in for Building Cyber-Physical Systems with Agile

Robin Yeman demonstrates that there is a mission imperative to migrate from phase gate approach to Scaled Agile to increase safety for stakeholders.

By Robin Yeman

© 2024   Created by Michael Levin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service